Monday, February 27, 2006

Angry Joe Day Entry - C. Martin



Here's the back story on this one, from C. himself:

Steve,

Here's my Angry Joe Day entry. Well, when I say my, that's debatable.

See, I looked over my collection and had all these great ideas, but I was sick last night and didn't have the time or inclination to do any of them; Joe as a doorstop, Joe as a pencil holder, Joe as a toilet brush (flocked of course), Joe as a fill in for Buster with my custom Mythbusters figures...

So anyway, I was checking out Huxter's Adventure team page and saw the Aging Adventurer photo... and this idea just hit me. So, the Joe photo is not really mine, nor is the background, but I did photoshop it and come up with all the clever bits.

Enjoy!


C.


Given that the central image had been borrowed from Sean's site, I ran this past him before posting. He graciously gave it the thumbs-up, so here it is!

No comments: