Sunday, February 12, 2006

MORE new prizes


Well, folks, you have come through with more entries, and I'm holding to my promise to add more prizes. Actually through, the big hats-off this time has to go to my buddy Sean Huxter who offered out-of-the-blue to contribute a TC Talking Sailor to the prize pool! Thanks Sean! (I don't even have one of these myself.)

Also, considering that Sean was contributing the prize (and is even shipping it directly to the winner), I thought it only fair that Sean gets to decide who wins it. So consider Sean my special-guest-judge.

And just because I couldn't just sit on my hands, I'm adding a signed set of my "Age of Conan" novels to the pool as well.





So, to date our prizes are:

TC Talking Sailor GI Joe (courtesy Sean Huxter)

Valor Vs. Venom Wild Bill GI Joe
CC 10th Mountain Division GI Joe
Signed copy of "MechWarror Dark Age, Fortress of Lies"
Signed copy of my "Age of Conan, Anok, Heretic of Stygia" trilogy

Not to be sneezed at.

I must say, I'm delighted with the quantity and quality of entries so far. This is going to be a tough contest to judge. Heck, one reason to add more prizes is because I I'm going to hate sending some of these great entries home empty-handed, but not everyone can win.

Okay, I'm going to throw one more goal out there. If I can get 25 entries from at least 15 different people, I'll (gulp) throw in a GI Joe Navy Dolphin Handler.

No comments: